- If I Have Gay Children: A Rabbi’s 8 Promises
- Wait for Me Until I Welcome: Further Reflections From an Orthodox Rabbi to His Gay Children
- Let My Voice Know No Bounds: An Unorthodox Lesson in Race and Respect
Exploring the Ideas of Machloket, Bat Kol, and Who’s Voices Count
In Memory of Arik Einstein z”l
Hannah Szenes’s Eli Eli and Tisha B’Av
Leah Goldberg’s Pine and the Landscape of Israel
- Landscapes of Israel (with Shalom Orzach)
- Where To Begin: Unending Learning for the 10 Days of Repentance ( Möbius Torah 1.0) with Shalom Orzach
- Limitless: Möbius Torah 2.0 with Shalom Orzach
Please tell me other texts you would like to in a contemporary pages of Talmud.
Some of the things I have written:
Innovation in Jewish Education from Camp
- Orlow, Avi. “A Tradition of Innovation: A Tail of Two Jewries: Some Innovative Lessons from Chris Anderson and Jewish Summer Camp.” Journal of Jewish Communal Service. Pages. 184-193
What is Excellent Experiential Jewish Education?
What makes Experiential Education Special?
- Article from JTSA’s Gleanings: A Dialogue on Jewish Education on Outcomes of Jewish Education in response to The Great (Fake) Debate: How Should We Think About the Outcomes of Jewish Education? by Dr. Jon A Levisohn and Dr. Jeffrey S. Kress on tension between content and process in Jewish Education
Lessons Learned from Disneyland
- Source Sheet on the Making the Magic of Disney
A Fun Jewish adaptation of Footprints in the Sand by Mary Stevenson
From Mediocre to Mitzuyan: Torah Talking Points for Camp Leadership